The shopping landscape has changed. New retail media partnerships bring brands a wealth of shopper data but combining that with other data points to make meaningful decisions can be challenging.
Merkle’s Merkury for Commerce brings together our identity resolution platform and leading consumer data to inform commerce strategy, planning, and activation – unlocking the ability to access shopping behavior and data across 35+ retailers in a singular ecosystem. It’s the newest addition to our suite of connected commerce capabilities that are grounded in data and identity, powered by technology, and brought to life through world-class design to deliver personal, engaging, always-on shopping experiences.
Merkury for Commerce addresses your challenges with:
- Investment & procurement decisions: Learn where to spend the next best dollar based on shopper behavior.
- Operational silos: The whole organization can access the customer data they need and translate it to holistic media planning.
- Privacy: It uses first-party data to fill gaps created by walled gardens and third-party cookie deprecation.
- Personalization: With the right data, you can take back control of the experience customers have with your brand on retailers’ properties.
MORE ABOUT THIS SERVICEHow It Works
Merkury for Commerce augments your brand data with audience and shopper insights at the person ID level. This enables you to overcome walled gardens and have more power in the retailer partnership to better understand:
- Who your shopper is
- Where your shopper is
- How best to target them
Merkury for Commerce is unique from other data tools on the market in three distinct ways.
- Shopper-Based Planning: Merkury for Commerce enables data-driven e-retail & owned properties media planning based on shopping behavior. We then translate that to activation strategies across retail media networks & media partners.
- Heritage in Data & First-Person Identity: Merkle was built as a data company. We understand the importance of first-party data and how it enables brands to understand shopping behaviors for personalized experiences.
- Coverage: Our data spans 95% of US households, unlocking insights for the majority of US consumers.
The insights from Merkury for Commerce enable:
- Holistic shopper experience planning
- Media planning & investments
- Smart spending against joint business plans
- Portfolio management & solutions across multiple brands
- Identity-based clean rooms for privacy-safe analysis
- Measurement solutions