Experience-driven brands deliver intelligent and meaningful experiences to their customers. A study by Qualtrics and Forbes Insights found that experience-led companies have reported a 1.4x revenue growth. Experience matters, and it is a top priority for businesses across industries.
Merkle is a Qualtrics Global strategic partner catering to the US, EMEA and APJ regions. Merkle offers a complete suite of Qualtrics XM capabilities, including Consulting, Tech Implementation, Engineering and Managed Services. Merkle and Qualtrics work on bridging experience gaps, driving meaningful experiences and measuring the impact on business.
We have successfully worked on bridging the gap in customer experience across various industry verticals such as retail, consumer goods, financial services, hi-tech, media & entertainment, travel & hospitality, automotive, telco, healthcare, non-profit, B2B, and education to name a few.
More About This ServiceMerkle’s Qualtrics Services
At Merkle, we are a customer experience company. We create, connect and curate intelligent experiences that empower individuals, build brands, and transform businesses. Our CXM capabilities help deliver impactful product, service, loyalty, shopping, advertising, and content experiences.
The seamless integration of Merkle’s analytics and technology services with Qualtrics’ experience management software, helps brands continuously improve customer, employee, product, and brand experiences.
- Consulting: Advice on customer or employee journey, research methodology and program design.
- Implementation: Configure solution, including assisting with surveys, dashboards, and platform integrations, etc.
- Engineering: Build custom solutions, including customized survey design, dashboard widgets, integrations, and complex data migrations
- Managed Services: Ongoing support for program enhancement and expansion, any unforeseen changes, troubleshooting issues and support
Merkle’s deep expertise in experience management (XM) enables us to advise and help organizations drive transformational change and boost business performance. We help embed experience management in the organizational strategy and culture to drive top and bottom-line growth.
Our strategic consulting services include:
- XM Strategy and Roadmap: Developing programs with client outcomes in mind.
- End-to-End Journey: Advising on the end-to-end journey through tools to visualize, understand, and act
- Culture and Advocacy: Applying purpose-driven outcomes to foster cultural engagement
We also provide bespoke consulting services such as:
- Survey review and design
- Dashboard guidance
- Insight's reporting (ad-hoc and/or strategic exec level)
- CX/EX/XM program review and Maturity assessment
- Analytics consulting and ad-hoc advanced analyses
We empower clients and teams to accelerate their XM journey through training and a broad set of solutions. Our services include:
- Platform configuration
- Survey setup
- Contact management
- Building dashboards
- Platform integrations.
With our expertise across software categories and seamless integration with XM Platforms, we help develop custom software integrations and solutions. We manage complex data migrations to support client needs and fast-track their XM journey and business strategy.
We help clients with our consulting solutions through:
- Evaluation Report: Investigating existing landscape to understand critical areas and evaluating feasibility of integration
- Qualtrics Engineering Blueprint: Showcasing relevant use cases and extrapolating
ecosystem to meet future requirement
- Wireframes and UI / UX Design Framework: Designing solution to provide the best engineering and experience management
Some examples of the integrations we have executed:
- Chat and Communication: Facebook, WhatsApp
- Digital Experience: Google Analytics
- Talent Experience: Eightfold.ai
- Incentive and Payment: Tango, Stripe
- CRM: Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics
- BI Integration: Power BI, Tableau
- Helpdesk and Support: Zendesk, ServiceNow
We collaborate across all service areas to design, deliver, and execute solutions that tackle client challenges during program changes and expansion efforts to support achieving program-specific ROI as well as driving overall business performance. We have curated packages that cater to our client’s specific needs:
- 30, 60, 90 days success plan: Implementation services quote coupled with an appropriate
30-60-90 days success plan
- Annual bundled package plan: Bundle managed support package that includes ongoing change management support, troubleshooting, additional survey and dashboard configurations and training
- Staff augmentation: Full-time resource allocated for a defined period, who works as a contracted subscriber employee and could be utilized for all project-related activities
- Retainer model: A total of X hours available in a calendar year, utilized towards any unforeseen changes, modifications, troubleshooting issues and support, in the existing implementation